Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm still here

Just thought I'd show something interesting. Two crows and a dead rat on the road. :/


It's started. College. :D I admit I had some doubts on the first day. I had a terrible homesick problem, but after sleep, I found it to be okay. I'm tkaing four subjects this semester.

~Individuals and Families in a Diverse Society.
~English 3U
~Canadian and World Issues: A Geographical analysis.
~Canadian and International Law

So far the classes were... different. Although it feels like a mix of school and tuition...except that the concept of teaching is more on your opinion and not based on facts from the textbooks. It's interesting to sum it up. :D

My World Issues Teacher gave us a little Canadian present in conjunction to Canada Day. Behold: my broken Canada lollipop! LoL.


So far so good. I'm enjoyong myself despite the waking up so very dang early part. I'm exhausted.

Song of the Day: "I'll be There- Michael Jackson". Watching the Michael Jackson memorial. :(

1 comment:

  1. Omg Debz!!! YO! Haha. JUST 4 subjects?!!! NO MATH? You better not complain or I'll skin you alive lol. Jk.

    Like srsly =3= i have 8 subjects. Yeap EIGHT.

    -Math studies
    -Bio
    -Chem
    -Phys
    -Computer sc.
    -ESLS (English)
    -IELTS (English)
    -Islamic studies/Eithics

    ..........................haaaaahhhh.

    ReplyDelete