Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A few days more

Oh okay, there's like, what, 3 days more till I go? Sad, sad. Anyway, yesterday I went shopping for a dictionary. So yeah. I went round the stationary part of the store... 'cause I LOVE stationary. :D I found some nice journals and scrapbooks. Wanted to get a journal, but I wasn't confident on getting one and keeping on writing in one. Wanted to get a scrapbook but heh, with my college life, as IF I'd have time for that. Sad, sad.

So I didn't buy em. :)



Anyway, went to watch Transformers 2 today. 90% of my mind was like, transfixed on how DETAILED the effects and the designs of the Decepticons and the Autobots were. Gaah. I'm like WOAH. But other than that, it's all good. Shia's VERY good in acting. Hated that there were kids in the cenima watching some obscene stuff in that movie. Blegh.

Supposed to be packing. LOL Naughty procrastinating doodlebug. :D

Song of the Day: "I'm still Here"- The Goo Goo Dolls. This was Jim Hawkin's theme in Disney's Treeasure Planet. :D I love this song so much now 'cause I haven't heard it in a long time. :)

ETA: HOLY FUDGE WHAT THE HECK?! LoL at the fact I just wrote on how I chose NOT to buy a journal and how David JUST blogged and seriously asking his fans to get one. Omgosh. Haha. Okay, he's the albatross-boss. :)

Me: Do I have to?
David: Yes, you must!
Me: Uhh..
David: I'm SERIOUS! *srsface!David*

My imagination goes loco after midnight.



1 comment:

  1. bittersweet gal...

    good u liked the movie...
    sad that u'd be moving outta home nd start college life...

    well, jst treat it as an adventure...that something good might happen...

    cause David's right, when u start to look back in the things of the past, u wud just smile nd say to urself that u never thought these things happened in ur life...

    so enjoy =)

    ReplyDelete