Saturday, June 27, 2009

A World of My Own

Done with Project: Alice.

Finished doing it while watching the news today. Haha. I kinda am okay with the outcome. Though not as satisfying as the Ariel one. :( I don't really like the outlining of it. Haa.


Alice in Wonderland was one of my favourite Disney movies when I was little. I loved the bizzare fantasy world of Wonderland. The concept of Wonderland had helped me win a few art competitions back then. Also, there was this one time I was cast as a character named "Alice". I played a kid in this adult play (I call it an adult play 'cause I didn't know what the play was about at the time) and I was exited. Seeing my character's name, I wore a dress similar to Alice's to the play too. Haha. So yeah, it has been a big influence to me art-wise, and it got me interested in fantasy.

I decided on doing a full-body illustration of Alice. It's been a while since I've done a full-body picture. So yeah. :D I was jugling with Peter Pan, Wendy and Alice, and I went with Alice. :) I might have to do a guy chatacter after this. L0L at me being one-sided. :P

I've also blogged about MJ's recent passing before this. You can check that out if you want to too.

No comments:

Post a Comment