Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tweeting with Blake

Oh how much I missed Japanese and Korean (well, mostly Japanese) songs. I used to have this cd full of anime openings, endings, and character songs, but idk where are they now. :(

Recieved a tweet from Blake Lewis today. I liked him better than Jordin back in their Idol year, actually. Haha. Anyway, Blake replies to his fans on twitter too. I think he does as much as he can. Just like Shontelle. He was the first person I got a reply from when I first started twitter. :D

Note: My username was thepurplehawk back then before I changed it to do0dlebugdebz



1. I was asking how was he doing that day.



2. I was asking him if he liked Daniel Powter and Nickelback. :D



3. I was asking him which baseball team he supported.



4. I can't really remember this one. Haha!

...and the recent one.



5. He was mentioning that he gets to head back to his home in Seattle today. And I just said "Good to be home, eh?"...something like that...before I accedentally deleted the tweet I sent him. :( *pouts*

Anyway, I still like Blake. Haha he's a cool guy. Though I'm not hardcore, I'm a normal fan who fancies what he does. Haha.

Night-night all.

1 comment: