Friday, June 5, 2009

Firsts for a bunch of things

I got my letters yesterday. Ladies and gents, I'm going to CANADA! 8D Exiting yet saddening though. I'll have to leave a lot of things behind. My family, my pet dog, my room willed with my junk, my piano, my guitar... *sobs*

I took my medical check up today. It was awkward 'cause I've NEVER been through these things before. I got my eyes checked, blood pressure checked, x-rayed, blood sampled , and other stuff checked. I'm like WOA after all that.

Today, since there were no springrolling, I went to watch... RABU KON! Also known as, Lovely Complex. The live-action movie, staring my favourite Japanese actor-singer, Koike Teppei as Otani! 8D





The above the picture of the original manga version of Lovely Complex. Below is the Live-Action Movie. Otani is the boy, Risa is the girl. Basically it's a story where a tall girl and a short boy fall in love after they each have sworn to not fall for guys who are short (for Risa, the girl) and girls who are tall (for Otani, the boy). :3 It's pretty cute. I uber LOVE the story line. Teppei really does give an image of Otani. Awesome.

Te-chan!



ETA: I took this from the net 'cause I was lazy to edit a picture. :( And the other picture of Te-chan eating noodles didn't seem to work. Meh. Anyway! Haha I forgot how adorable Teppei is.

Song of the Day: "Calcutta-TaxiDriverMan" by Dr. Bombay. OMgosh this song! It's been like forever since I heard this song! I love it. My bro and I started searching for his old songs... like "S.O.S" and "Buy my Curry Rice". Haha! Awh, memories...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks honey. :)

    We should hang out as often as possible after this. :3 When are you and Debb going off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for you!!!! You've been wanting to go to Canada rite. Hehe.

    Don't worry, you'll make LOTS of awesome friends in Taylor's College :)

    P.S: Awoogah, I missed you lots :D

    ReplyDelete