Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Cause I'm Currently Supporting

I went to the Post Office to collect something today.




Excuse the mess. It's the Blue Invisible Childrens' bracelet. :) Thank you so much, Shuyee. This means a lot. :) And yeah, it smells like a cereal box. Nice. I have yet to watch it. But I bet it'll be a tear-jerker. I'm going to pass the CD to my mum so she can show it to the students in my former school. (she's a teacher there) That's one way to spread awareness, aye?

And *cough* time for my shameless promotion. Not for me. But for the bracelet. Ignore my ugly face. Focus on the blue bracelet. Kthxbai.



...and the web address of course. :)

I'm finding a way to earn money to donate some more though. I want to watch the other stories. Haha.

Mmhkay gonna go watch Wolverine on DVD. Cheers!

ETA: WOLVERINE: The origin

Okay finished watching the movie. I REALLY need to start eating healthy. My dinner was potato chips and Ribena. :/ So sad. And next week's Gawai week. Oh, dang I'm going to be real fat. :(

ANYWAY!



Wolverine.
Hm. Lovely plot. Hugh Jackman was awesome. Everything fits, I guess. I didn't really watch much of the X-Men trilogy. Yes, I'm a bad Marvel fan. :( I couldn't watch the Trilogy (or the Fantastic Four movies too for that matter) 'cause I think it had something to do with too much school work at the time. Everything was really nice. Plot, characters, the twists, effects...omg the effects...

There is just one thing I hate.

The person who played Kayla. Personally, she sucked in acting. Well, that's just my opinion though.

Period.

4 comments:

  1. Kayla the girlfriend is it? Lynn Collins.yeah she kinda suck
    i love X-men woot!coz i always imagine having those super powers *that's also why i love HP.LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Bill! Yeah. What the power of imagination (and animation) can do. *sigh* Haha. HP rocks! I want to know what's my Patronus. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for Invisible Children! love the blue roseline bracelet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne! Haha. Thank you~ Yea Yaay for the Invisible Children!

    ReplyDelete