Saturday, May 23, 2009

Tell me that good things come to those who wait

I went to the dentist today! I know, people think I'm loco, but I like having my teeth cleaned. Turns out my teeth are fine. Haha not bad for someone who hasn't been to the dentist for 3 years.

So, last night, I was praying for usual stuff. For family, friends, people around the world, for the ones I love who are still here and who are already with the Lord. I added in another thing:

"Lord, I pray that you'll point me the right direction to the right path; and help me pick the right time for everything."

...something like that but similar nontheless.

So, during multi-tasking games, chatroll and youtube-ing, David tweeted. It's been a norm for me not to get replies, but who cares anyway. At least I know he's alive, healthy and having fun. :) So, I tweeted him my usual questions, like, how was your day/writing sessions/ what did you eat. Then I paused, and noticed how many random tweets I was sending. LoL. I'm such a bad fan! Haha. So, I sat for a few seconds, took a swig of my Milo, and thought, "Lord, please show me the right time to tweet." Then I thought of a question. I remembered Pixar's latest new movie that was going to be released soon.

And then.






...and now I love Pixar even MORE! Haha. Pixar's new movie, UP will be out soon and best of all...you can also see it in 3D!!

It's basically about this old man, Carl Frederickson, who has dreamed of travelling the world. So, one day he decided to strap his house to a asdfghjk-illion balloons and travel the world. Just when he thought he was alone, a knock came at the door, and there was this little boy scout named Russell. So, having no choice (since his house is already in mid-air), the guy lets the boy in and their adventure kicks off from there!

It's roughly like that though, I'm not thoroughly informed of every single detail. LoL.

You can see the trailer HERE and HERE.



Being a Pixar animator...is...my dream job. *sigh* I could always self-teach myself animation. :/ If that'll ever work out with all the constant updates you have to do with the computer.

...then again, God has proved that He works in mysterious ways. ;)

So I quote. "Good things Come to those who Wait." by David and made popular by the AAM-ers.

P.S: Note that I DON'T use Disney together with Pixar. Although it's supposed to be DISNEY and PIXAR, I believe that all the talent came from Pixar and NOT Disney. Disney has disappointed me so much already. :(

P.S.S: Song of the Day: "Paper Roses" by Marie Osmond. YES! I am very, very retro. I LOVE the Osmonds and I used to listen to it all the time with my bro and close friend during my childhood days.

2 comments: