Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Angel and the Wordnerd. Sketch 2.0.

Hadn't been using the lappie for half a day today. Mum took it to school. Psh. I need my personal one. Badly. :/

Anyway, I drew this yesterday and I just finished colouring it.



Yes, I know. Failed CD cover. Lulz. Hahahah. I dreamt during my nap that I had Cook and Archie sign it though. Haha. Too bad it'a a dream. Love these two epic!Davids. :) I favour Archuleta more though. Too bad I can't go see them. Reasons? One, I have never travelled out of the country. Two, my parents. Three, my education. :P

Here are the list of songs that are on my playlist today.

- "Permanent" by David Cook.
- "Mad World" and "Tracks of My Tears" by Adam Lambert.
- "Almost Lover" by a Fine Frenzy

...all songs of sadness/songs with great depth. Oh guh, I feel so emo today. "Emo". Don't like that word and yet I'm using it. :/ Haha. Adding up Kris Allen's "Heartless" into my playlist later on. :D

I haz a sudden craving for theeze.



Mmm...nachos.

No comments:

Post a Comment