Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Iolanthe

Iolanthe is Violet in French. I decided to try and do more character designs and came up with this character.



Kinda experimented with brushes, lighting and texture, and came up with a girl in a beret. I gave her a one of thoese so-called "poet's image" with the tight clothes and beret.

Nothing interesting happened today really. Besides the fact that there was a massive storm that forced me to get of the laptop in the afternoon. :P I didn't really get much sleep...but seem to have much more energy than usualy today. Haha. And I didn't even have my usual coffee.

Song of the day: "You'll be in My Heart"- Phil Collins. I haven't heard his songs in a LONG time. I shall be adding him to my list of favourite singers later. :D Oh, on a side note, the Japanese version of this song is really good too.

4 comments:

  1. I love your drawing! AWESOME.

    Is it possible for u to draw me? =D I wanted a drawing and couldn't think of anyone better than you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *shameless request* draw me too.hahaha
    hey could you draw a girl with long blonde hair who looks like a Greek goddess? *okay. weird request*
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are shameless people :) Hahaha.

    Can't resist huh?

    ReplyDelete