Friday, May 22, 2009

Crowned Dark Horse

I got to watch TV 60s-70s (whichever one) style! Somehow, my tv went black and white recently, so I'm forced to watch everything in grayscale. Hm. So anyway, the finale was okay. Not as exiting as last year, in my opinion. Hee.

ANYWAY! CONGRATULATIONS...KRISTOPHER NEIL ALLEN!



And not to forget dear Adam too. :D When I think about it, Kris deserves the title. He was the most improved contestant from the start of the season till the end. His journey truly represents what American Idol is about: to uncover undiscovered talent and turn them into a star. And Kris has definately proven that ANYONE's dream can come true on that stage. :) Having not much camera time in the early stages of the competition, he has also proven that...well, good things come to those who wait. ;) He has worked hard for it and therefore deserved it.



Aw. One word. Precious.

This year, Kris is the first married person to be an Idol. :D Woo~ Kris! Congratulations to Adam too for making 2nd place. His recognition amongst many stars will definately earn him a spot amongst them as well. Kudos to these two amazing guys. Looking forward to see what they will come up with later. :D

Oh and look who came!




Kudos to the hair-dresser who did li'l D's hair. He looks better!



Aww muh boyz a-huggin'. Precious. Love 'em both. Cookie sang "Permanent" on Idol too. WHICH, he didn't sing in Manila. It was very solemn. I could feel the pain as he sang it. R.I.P Adam Cook. You truly have an amazing brother. :) Aww at Archie for being extra supportive of Cook as well.

I shall end this post with some fun with Kris.



Hee! Goodnight!

Song Of the Day: "No Boundaries" written by Kara DioGuardi sung by both Adam and Kris. I'm addicted to Adam's version. Imho, it's WAY better than he did on stage. It's amazing. Haven't heard Kris' one though, but I'm hoping the key will be toned down a little for his voice. :)

P.S: I didn't know Steve Martin did music. GO STEVE MARTIN! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment