Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Motivation in Literature

Well, hello there.



Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you my definition of motivation in literature. LOL Just kidding. It was a random thing. Before I fell asleep, I grabbed the nearest thing and used it as a bookmark.

And now for an old doodle.



'cause it just screams "David, come back to Malaysia!" or at least have a layover...maybe we can do lunch at the airport McD's? Yes? No? Sure Ray can come too. :P Initially made for Archuleta Avenue creator, Anne and authors Kylie, John, Justine and Lily. :)

And next up, I give you...FOOD!



Well, not really. A drink. This is called the Milo "Special". Decided to try it on Mothers' Day. The special thing about it is that it tasted minty. LoL. Minty Milo. Nice.

Why yes, I like taking pictures of food.

No comments:

Post a Comment