Sunday, May 24, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

Idk how God works. But yeah.





Haha. Idk what to say. Srsly. I never expected David to reply a simple weather question. Lol. I thought he'd answer all the other questions that I was foolish no to think of in the first place. (I.E: The Samurai Cooking-thing)

And now he has just turned my Christmas mood up a notch. And I was addicted to songs by Frank Sinatra, the Osmonds and piano covers of Christmas songs for the past week. :/

AND!

I asked Shontelle on her secret to get scar-free legs. I love her legs. Hee. And she threw in a tip to get smooth legs too. Cocoa butter and Veet! Haha.



I love her. I posted that questions hours before she answered it. And I congrat her on her 5,000 followers! Woo!

Can't wait for tomorrow. Thanks Felicity for the getting-rid-of-black-spot tips. :) You and Shontelle ROCK in beauty stuff. :D

P.S: I can't stop laughing at the fact I look like the "middle person" here. :P The random idiot that comes between Shontelle and David. Haha.

Song of the day: "Let it Snow" by Dean Martin. Haha. The ONE SONG I forgot to listen to when I was searching for Christmas songs this past week. Can you believe that?

No comments:

Post a Comment