Sunday, May 24, 2009

Queen of the Dead Engines

This morning I drove again. Haha. Three words. I hate hills. :( Idk. I was more comfortable using the small car during all those driving lessons. And now, I keep on getting dead engines when I drive the family car. Call me queen of the dead engines... or roadkill.

Oh! and I parked in my first parking space today! 8D

*cricket sounds*

Okay.

Umh. Went to see Night at the Museum 2!



Although I prefer the 1st movie... this movie is still made of WIN! Ben Stiller FTW! 8D I liked the Albert Einstien bobble heads and them cute little monkeys. And not to forget Jedediah and Octavious! LoL. And that Pharoah with the lisp is hilarious. There are so many funny bits... I can't remember. Haha. I want to learn how to handle that flashlight. 8D And I want Al Capone's gun. It was very educational. Had fun with Debb and Barb and their bro. Thanks for driving me around. :)

Ehm. I've been recieving loads of the same questions on twitter. I just wanna say...

No, I'm not a friend (or acquaintance to be more precise) of David Archuleta. Haha. Wish I was though, but yeah, maybe one day in the far off future. :/ God works in mysterious ways so who knows. LOL! I feel flattered in a way though. Thanks. :)

Oh yeah, felicity, I suddenly remembered my fav colour! (I know, you must be saying HOW on earth can I forget my favourite colour). It's PURPLE! Haha. And yeah I still love all colours. :)

Today. I bought this.



HONEY ROASTED Honey Bunches of Oats. Honey + Moar Honey = WIN! 8D

Song of the Day: "He ain't Heavy, He's my Brother"- The Osmonds. I love this song so much. Haha. Gosh, I've been addicted to their songs all over again. :D And it all started from surfing for Christmas songs for the past week.

2 comments:

  1. my fav colour is puprle too!
    and i bought honey bunches of oats today too!
    so many toos. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWWWWWWWW you got to watch that already??? MAN. Haihh I've been trying to catch the movie twice dy. FAIL. Ticket habis oh. Aiyaya.

    > . < I SHALL TRY AGAIN!

    and drove....you DROVE the family car?? You got your license already huh...I'm such a noob. I need to retake my driving test. Augh. Stupid parking pole that failed me...curse you, you poley pole. Ahem.

    Awoooogah :D

    ReplyDelete