Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Welcome, to my personal blog.

Introduction post.

Age: 17
Time: 3:06 am
Location: Home

Okay, this has actually been my blog for sometime, but yeah, I decided to renovate and delete all past entries so I can start fresh. Haha. I was thinking on making a new LiveJournal account, but I already have an account for my Art over there. So, I decided to have my personal journal here. Partially because of what I said previously and partially because I'm too lazy to log in and out of a site. So, I'll be posting my ramblings and spazzing here.

So, yeah, I am known as either Ryo or Debz across the web. "Ryo" has been my pen name since the age of 12. My ultimate love is drawing. Followed by piano-playing. I love anything artsy, to keep things short. Hm yeah. That's all for a first blog post I guess. Will be posting more ina bit. Have got a lot of updating to do. Will be putting together chunks of information together so I won't forget and treasured moments and such.

So, have a great day ahead, and hope y'all will enjoy the stuff that I will post here in the future.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment