Sunday, May 17, 2009

Time of My Life

16 May 2009- 17 May 2009.

Even from home. Yes it was. My two fav Davids in the world. In one place. One day. Epic awesomeness. I just HAD to make this.



Two words. Lucky Philippines. LoL! But I srsly spazzed in my seat at home here. Haha. Bet I sounded super annoying flailing on chatroll last night. I'm not usually like that. Hm. :P This picture is dedicated to all my friends. Those whom I know and I don't know. Those who went and did not. To Sheba and Rusharr for the earliest vids, to Kylie and Justine our AAM authors, to James who asked Cook my question and got it answered, to those who didn't get to watch it and to those who did, to those who were chatrolling,to those who did the cellcast, to those who favour/don't favour Cook. And of course, to Davids Archuleta and Cook, their bands, Jeff, and their tour managers. I love everyone the same. Looking at that 150K crowd is just amazing.

Things I loved about the concert:

Archuleta: He sang Zero Gravity! He danced! His voice was AMAZING! The "pants falling down" thing at the end of You Can! He whistled to Your Eyes Don't Lie! 8D

Cook: He said "Give it up for David Archuleta. He's my best friend". He sang Always be My Baby, Light On and Come Back to Me. :) He "married off" his bandmate and his fan! L0L! He saved the best for last and sang A Daily AntheM (also known as ADA.M from the highlighted bits. The song dedicated to his brother Adam)

Both Davids: They watched each other sing. They sang together during ADA.M. (Archie singing the last line at least which made my cry like heck omgosh) Their EPIC! hug adfghjkasdfghjk.

Other EPIC!things that happened.




Shontelle tweeted me back. She said she liked La Roux. So I told her that I've only listened to "Quicksand" and "In for the Kill" and ask her about any suggestions of songs I should hear. :) Awesomeness y/y?

And...this fan vid of the pairing Rachel and Joey from F.R.I.E.N.D.S. by bumcrackmosh. Dedicated to me with the song "You Can" by David Archuleta. Short, sweet, and it made me tear up, dang.

Thankful. Oh ever so thankful.

1 comment: