Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Under the Weather

Mmhh.

It's 4:30 am. And seriously I can't sleep. This morning I woke up at 2pm, slept at 4pm, woke up again at 7pm for dinner, read a book, and slept at 9pm and woke up again later and here I am now. I didn't want to go back to sleep again because it will drain my energy further. Oh goodness this is NOT GOOD. I'm getting the flu. Probably because of my insomnia. Ugh. I hate this. I never get sick. Not in the past two years at least. Trying to keep myself well. :(

Oh temporary header up above. Haha.

I wont be online in the morning for this week. Or at least until the family computer is fixed 'cause my mum will be using this laptop at work. Dang. But oh well eh. At least I can catch up on stuff I never gotten around to do. Haha.

My music teacher says that Filipinos are really good in music. :)



and apparently Shontelle thinks so too. She loves Charice! Woo! :)

1 comment: