Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tainted Love



The pic... kinda describes how I'm feeling right now.


The J.P.A scholarship. I got it. So, I have a chance to fly overseas. It was a bitter-sweet moment...'cause this decides that I can't continue my dream as a graphic animator. Which sucks though 'cause it has always been my childhood dream. So, you're probably looking at a future linguist. Wierd. Hm. The other bitter thing about accepting this is that I don't think I'll be able to take my piano exams this year...or for a very long time for that matter. I'll be away from my beloved piano and all the songs I love to play. Which is sad...but something I have to sacrifice I guess. Till I can get a decent keyboard at the place I'm gonna stay in overseas.

Sorry fingers, you're not getting what you want all these years. :(

...on the bright side though, I could become a songwriter if I become a linguist. That is... if I don't go tone-deaf in three, four, five years' time. Sad, sad.

I've been insanely tired lateley. But all at the wrong time. Few days ago, I tried waking up early to reset my body clock. However that only lead me to fall asleep during odd times. Two nights ago, I woke up at 3pm and slept again an hour later to wake up 2 hours later. Then last night I couldn't sleep so I stayed up reading. Right now I feel really exhausted. But I haven't finished my chores. Gah.

Oh yeah, let me annouce to you my new favourite show of the year: BBC's Merlin. I've always enjoyed medieval-themed stories and shows; so I decided to give this show a shot and got hooked. Haha! Fangirling with my friend Leana just made things more exiting. Bradley James and Colin Morgan ftw! Awooogahh! LoL. The 2nd season will air in the UK this year. Stoked? You bet your butt I am.

The EPIC!Double-David concert's coming up soon in Manila. Just about to finish my 2nd doodle of Cook and Archuleta. I'll post them here later. :D

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the JPA scholarship! Where will you be heading??

    ReplyDelete