Friday, May 29, 2009

The Shameless Request

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I have a shameless request. But first, please note that I'm not vain nor am I doing this just because. Haha. The reason I'm doing this is because one, I wanna try my luck and two, I'm hoping that the money earned can help me buy more Invisible Children bracelets. And also, maybe help me with my art equipment.

But yeah, I'm just trying my luck, so, feel free to vote and not vote.

Step 1: Go to HERE.

Step 2: Go to the contest and then gallery.

Step 3: Go to the 10th page and look for my picture. I'm wearing a plaid shirt and go by my real name. You can just enter in my e-mail address (takaryo_goku_saiyuki@hotmail.com) if it's too troublesome...and vote for me if you want to. If you don't want to it's okay. :)

Thank you guys. Love you.

Song of the Day: Woah haven't posted something like this in some time. "Tainted Love" by Marilyn Manson. Hah wierd eh? It's a glam rock-ish kinda group I think. I first listened to the American Idol Ford Video version and I decided to give the original version a try. I don't usually listen to these genres fo music, but haha, it's good to try something new eh?

2 comments:

  1. wahh..cant believe you participated.
    i was thinking to enter but then, soooo not me rite? haha

    p/s: voted!

    ReplyDelete