Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sharp Dressed Man

Geh. I still feel uncomfortable calling David a man. But yeah. Mmhkay. Okay, remember when David said he shopped in Topman in Malaysia? Here are some stuff I found in Topman's line of clothing. :) Yes, apparently I have too much time on my hands. Haha.



Outfit number one: David's Showcase in Malaysia. I know that the colours were different...but this was the closest colours/pattern/type of clothes I could find to match his. :D

ETA: Oh, apparently he bought the showcase clothes from the U.S. ...no wonder it's not the same colour eh? Haha So it's NOT Topman I guess. Oh well interesting to see that there were similar designs there too. :P Thanks Shuyee for pointing that out. Hee.



Outfit number two: Red and Blue checks. During his time in Manila.



Outfit number three: Blue, White and Grey checks with a black skinny tie. During his performance in Manila. :D

That's just about it for now. Haha. He seems to love, love, love checks. Oh yea, Topman is a UK brand if I'm not mistaken. And their shirts and ties range from 50 pounds and above. I'm like WOAH. Haha.

2 comments:

  1. debz..ure a fasion ninja. can i have ur permission to post these on AAM? wud be interesting.. :P

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahaha!! xD Now THAT is some real ninja-ing :D Awesome indeed. Topman....hmmm....maybe I can force my friend to buy those outfit and pay David-Dress-up! 8D Hahaha. AWOOOGAHHHH.

    ReplyDelete