Saturday, May 16, 2009

Roadkill

Woo! First time after a month of no driving! 8D Drove my bro to church, and then had lunch with my mum. (Char kuey tiaw, baby!) And then drove my mum to the bank and back home. Almost crashed into two cars and a lorry. Dang you stupid hilly roads. :/ But yeah I'm okay. P is for POWER! Haha.

And to celebrate EPIC! day,



Oh yes, Bill. ILY SO FREAKING MUCH you know that? *hugs and spazz* You're a better clothes ninja than I am! LoL! Malaysia rocks! Woo! 8D



Yesh, our angel approves! With the smiley! 8D

Hopefully I can listen to the cellcast...'cause might be going swimming today. Hm. Am gonna spazz a lot tonight. Just had my iced coffee. Hee.

3 comments:

  1. OMG ILY SO MUCH SISTER!love all the artwork.i want to comment every single thing you made but y'know im using what ppl in the 21st century called, cell-phone?so the pages load so slow.thats why i tweet a lot and made lotsa typos.haha.and havent updated my blog :( and linked you.anyways great job.going to say this again to you on twitter.wink.wink

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes babe. P is for POWER!

    cant wait to have my own POWER T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. What?? He bought that shirt from KL?? Which shop?? LOL!

    ReplyDelete