Saturday, May 30, 2009

Dedication and Art Dump

For Kylie. Samurai Cook David! And Remy the Rat of Ratatouille. :D



Here ya go, dahrlangs. As requested by Barb. I decided to put her unidentical twin, Debb in too. :)



I gave Debb black hair and Barb brown hair. LOL Hope it's okay... I had fun doing it. I learned to do the hair in the progress. Haha. Since it was a double-character drawing, it took a little longer.

Hope you'll like it. Next: Bill's request.

Cheerio.

ETA: My MSN personal message says it all. I'm srsly faliling over the premiere of UP and kinda sorta broken hearted that I can't watch it yet. Hm. Oh well.



Aww David. I feel you. :( Come let's sulk together. LOL JK.

5 comments:

  1. haha.some many request.next time, people have to pay for it.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill- LOL Yeah, good idea.

    Hansley- LOL Thanks. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ngahahahaha.

    LOVE IT, debz. Good job, really. Thankssss!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow they're so nice. you're so talented lah.

    ReplyDelete