Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Slow Ride

--take it easy. Haha.

I asked my dad to get me a new book recently. Need to get some reading back into my life. It's called "Glitter Baby" but Susan Elizabeth Philips. I've read one of her books once, called "The Breathing Room". It's pretty funny and spunky. So, I decided to give this one a try.




Oh and I welcome the two Davids to the Philippines. I hear it's an awesome place. They have really big malls and stuff. :D My friend sent me some food from the Philippines last year for my birthday. I think I got some Polvoron candy, dried mango, dried fish with vinegar and some spicy mango sweets. Seems like the Philippines are famous for their mangoes eh? This is the doodle I plan to get to them. 'Cause since I hadn't the time to draw for Archuleta and since I've never met Cook, I thought, let's give this a try, eh? Haha.

Bet if they see it they'll go like...



this. Haha. Love their faces here.

I had a vegetarian dinner tonight. For once. Had tofu, bean sprouts and green vegetables. There WAS meat but everyone ate it already. So yeah, went green for the night. LoL.

1 comment: