Monday, May 25, 2009

Autopilot

It seems like I've gotten used to my schedule. Waking up, doing chores, eat, sleep, wake up, going on the internet, eat, going on the internet till I sleep.

Today, I bathed my dog, Hazel. Here she is in her hidey-hole.



LoL. So it was scorching hot. And Hazel kept going under the sun. I think I got sunburn 'cause of that 'cause my skin hurt a little after that. :/

By the way, Barb and Debb, thanks for the awesome movie date. Haha. Don't worry about leaving me. LoL. You two are the awesome-est unidentical twinz i've evar met.



The animation says it all! Haha.

2 comments:

  1. EEEEEKKKK you put the animated avatar up!! xD HEHEHE CUTENESS Overload yo.

    And Haze...she seems so pretty @ . @ Is she nice? Haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the avatar!!

    AWESOOOMMMMEE. :D

    ReplyDelete