Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Marionettes and Merriment

I watched Pinocchio tonight!



Oh seriously I missed this show. Watching it at this age...the donkey part was kind of creepy. Haha. I've also noticed how many times they used the word "jackass" in this movie. I think that was before political correctness... since this is a 40s movie. :) It's not important anyway. What's important is what moral value the movie delivers.

My favourite part is always seeing Gapetto and Pinocchio dance to the music box music. :D Oh! And I also found out about this!



Seahorse with donkey ears?!
Haha I didn't notice that until I read some comments. :P

TODAY! I decided to tweet Vanessa something. Haha. I got another person laughing Anne!



Read from the bottom to the top. Haha. So then, I decided to give the link to Daniel. And his reply was...



LOL Oh my gosh. He FOLLOWED him already! Mama Hen, you're awesome, you know that? Now, go get some sleep.

Song of the day: "True Love's Kiss"- Princess Giselle of the Enchanted Movie. It has been a Disney adventure for me tonight. Hee.

Oh and...Happy Memorial Day to my Western friends! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment