Friday, June 19, 2009

That's Amore

I fell sick this week. Which was a little wierd, 'cause I DON'T fall sick. Well, at least more than a day. I guess...lol yea, I'm still human. xD So, I guess I'll have to accept the fact that I can get terribly sick sometimes. :(

Lookie what I got in the mail today. (Woo! I was in time to take it from the post-laju people today! And I was in my PJs and messy hair. Woo, groggyness!).



Special thanks to the very sweet and very kind ShuYee and her sister who helped buy this for me. :D I can't beleive the insides. Kind of like "just the issue I need" with simple natural makeup tutorials instide as well. I love the colours and creativity the Singaporean editors put into this mag. I enjoy reading it very much. Haha. And the poster is HUGE! And super-pretty. :D I don't dare tear it off though haha.

Thought of wrapping it in plastic...so the sides wont crease like my Life Story Mag. I'm a terrible mag owner, I tell you. Hahah.

This weekend is Fathers' Day. :) What should I get for my daddy? Another tie? LoL!

Song of the day: "That's Amore"- James Marsden. Also known as the love and food song! 8D I SO can relate to this song. Haha. Love it so much. Alan Menken, you ROCK! This is from the "Enchanted" soundtrack.

No comments:

Post a Comment