Monday, June 8, 2009

Three Weeks More

...till I fly down to KL and kiss my piano, guitar, family and Hazel goodbye for three months (going back for Hari Raya after that. Yaay rendang!) I'm actually looking forward to life on my own. :D It's like showcase week all over again. 'Cept this includes studying and three months.

Anyhoo, BILL! I finished the doodle. The internet was being a bother just now, so, I decided to do that doodle anyway. I gave it a little Disney touch over here. Haha. First time doing that. :)



I shall name her Billie Jean, yes? Lol Kidding.

Two things I want right now. My phone and my blood test results. Oh and my x-ray pics, so that makes 3. Haha. I'm exited okay? :P Oh and my phone's in the shop. :(

Song of the Day: "Hero" by Nickelback. I'm so high, I can hear heaven~

2 comments:

  1. NICEEEEEE! love the hair. And Billie Jean is an awesome name for her haha :D suits her well.

    ReplyDelete